Monday, July 11, 2016

Touching Water exhibit - opening

I'm so happy to announce  the opening of 
"Touching Water"
at the Phoebe Griffin Noyes Library in Old Lyme, CT 
this Friday, July 15th from 5-7pm
(click image below to enlarge)

 I've spent a good portion of the last year working on these.  My friend Judy Benson (journalist for The Day - our local newspaper) has collaborated with me on yet another series - this time, moving up the coast from Barn Island to the Connecticut River....my latest favorite paintings!  Seventeen new ones from various spots on the river, along with a few from Barn Island that I wanted to share again.  

I've also got several of my sketchbooks in the exhibit as well (though those are not for sale, only the oil paintings are). I'll be talking about some of my techniques during the "Gallery Talk" at 5:30 that evening! 

Looking forward to seeing you there! 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home