Friday, February 22, 2008

Kerry Cow Calling, County Kerry, Ireland - sold



8"x 10" oil on linen mounted on professional artboard (Raymar)

This is the mother cow of the calf I painted previously (scroll back in the blog a few days). We were "talking" to baby through the hedgerow & mama DID NOT like it. She came barreling down the hill & bellowing at us to "MOOOOOOVE right along!" and I'm wondering if cows can clear fences or hedgerows like horses can! WOO! a little drama on our evening stroll!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Kling said...

I love your Kerry Cow.I have a brother named Kerry. He was named after the county too.

February 23, 2008 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger lyn said...

Nice! Cow sure gives the landscape some life!

February 23, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Austin Maloney said...

I love this painting it just mekes me smile. I if you want to link to my site I'd love to do the same.

Best wishes,

Austin

February 25, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home