Monday, June 2, 2008

Derrynane View to the Sea, with Cows; Ireland



20"x20"x1.5" oil on gallery wrap canvas, no need to frame!

Today I packed up eleven paintings and shipped them off to Ireland where I'll be having a two-woman show with Barbara Lively Mastaglio at her Valentia Island Artist Retreat. Our event opens with a reception on Saturday, June 21st from 2-5 in the afternoon. Cross the Valentia Bridge from Portmagee, turn left and follow the signs! I'm so excited to be going back for my 4th trip over!


This is one of my favorite views of my recent trip to Ireland. As we approached Derrynane, the land began to slope down to the sea. Rocky islands dotted the harbor and cows grazed along the mountainside. This area of the "ring of Kerry" has some really amazing views!

Please contact me, roxannesteed@gmail.com -if there is a view that is near & dear to your heart, perhaps to commemorate a special event or anniversary or memorable vacation/holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home