Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beach Cruiser



6"x8" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival board

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live."
-Mark Twain


I do have one small painting left to show you from my Chincoteague paint-out weekend. I'm calling it "Beach Cruiser". When the owners of the "Channel Bass Inn" started setting out bicycles in the gardens for their guests to take for a ride to the beach, I saw this bright pink one....and asked if I could move it over to this lime-green foliage ....and 'borrow' it for just an hour or so to paint! Whew, glad that worked out! I was just loving these colors together, enjoying my time in this garden space, and becoming a bit envious of the guests who would actually be riding out on that pink bike over to the beach!- Lucky person!

Welcome to my latest new subscribers! I do hope you enjoy the paintings, photos & stories! I always love hearing comments from my readers!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home