Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jamie & Curley - sold



8"x10" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival board

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
- Roger Caras



This is my last commission for the calendar year of 2010. I've been quite fortunate to have this opportunity and get to collaborate with one of my collectors on a special painting just for her! Curley was a very loved pet who has gone to the Rainbow Bridge just this year. "Jamie and Curley" is an 8"x10" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival board.

This painting is already sold, but to see other available works, please visit my DailyPainters.com gallery store.

I'm currently taking commissions for next year - 2011- if you have a special pet, event, memorable place, that you'd like to commemorate!

Welcome to my latest new subscribers! I do hope you enjoy the paintings, photos & stories! I always love hearing comments from my readers!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home