Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New Calendar for 2013 - Remains of the Day 2013

I've been away traveling down to Virginia Beach, VA for PleinAir 757 - more about that in tomorrow's post. I came home just in time to greet Hurricane Sandy - and proceed to lose power! We are still without power, and now that it's the third day of this mess, I've begun to locate places that DO have power and internet to get some blogging done! But the best news - my 2013 calendars are ready to ship to you, in plenty of time for Christmas, OR that gift to yourself- Just $20 for a YEAR's worth of art to enjoy! And, my gift to you is FREE shipping through December. Click through to my website to see a preview of each calendar page, and to place your order!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home