Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bright Floral Sunshine & Happiness Oil

10"x8" oil on linen mounted on archival panel


I have some paintings "in the vault" in my studio, that still need a home - perhaps yours??
                  
                  
I spend a lot of time painting flowers from my garden, (or paintings of my garden...). Here's a lovely bouquet of cut flowers, in a very cool pottery vase from a friend! Hope it brings you a bit of "Sunshine & Happiness".

I'm continuing the holiday sale with some of these older works. In the meantime, I'm working on a larger 30"x40" landscape based on some of my recent plein air paintings over at Barn Island

Stay tuned, I'll have some more of those cute little ACEO florals again, too!

I certainly enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday, but it's also nice to be back in my studio.  I'm looking forward to Christmas and the New Year! 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home