Monday, February 9, 2015

White Orchids and Provence Linens/Studio Views

18" x 18" x 1.5" deep gallery wrapped canvas
For more information, or to purchase, please click here.  

 It was only a sunny smile,
And little it cost in the giving.
But like morning light, 
it scattered the night,
And made the day worth living.
- anonymous

Hope is some extraordinary spiritual grace that God gives us to control our fears, not to oust them.
- Vincent McNabb 

Every time my orchids bloom, I am so grateful! Finally, I have discovered what it takes to get them to re-bloom...which happens to be - the right amount of sunlight, a significant degree difference in their day and night temperatures, weak feedings weekly, and just the right amount of luck! 

For you painters - here's a photo of my studio set-up:
 I've been shoving furniture around ever since I got home from my visit with mom last week.  I think I've come up with more room in here, and I'm liking my space for still-life set-ups all the more! I'll show another view of the whole studio once I'm finished with the major clean-out! Wow- does this feel good! 


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home