Friday, July 29, 2016

Mid-Summer Festival in Old Lyme-Saturday-July 30th

I hope you can make it!! For those of you living in traveling distance, take exit 70 off of I-95 in CT. Go to historic Lyme Street in Old Lyme. There's lots of events happening in several places here. I'll be outdoors under the BIG tent at Lyme Academy College of Fine Art with the other alums with many of my recent paintings; florals, landscapes, small, medium and LARGE.  

And, if you haven't seen my solo show "Touching Water" at the Phoebe Griffin Noyes Library, now is a great time to visit! The weather is supposed to be fabulous, so come on out!  

For the full schedule of events, go to:
Please do come by and say "Hi"! I look forward to meeting you! 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home