Friday, October 21, 2016

ACEO - Red Zinnias - A Fine Summer Bounty

ACEO (Art Cards Editions and Originals) original oil painting 
2 ½ x 3 ½  inches
oil on ⅛ inch archival canvas • gloss varnish (UV protective)
sold unframed
This painting, "A Fine Summer Bounty" -  painted from life- zinnias from my garden! -  These are set up in my studio to paint.  When the weather gets dicey, I love to set up flowers and arrange the lighting like a stage set for my still life paintings!   I'm getting close to the season where most of my flowers will come from the florist or grocery store! 
These ACEOs are available at auction on ebay! You'll find them by clicking here.
You can also find my other floral paintings in my "Online Flower and Garden Show" by clicking here!  I do hope you enjoy the 'show'!! 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home