Sunday, February 4, 2007

Crescent Moon Over the Cove-sold

Good to be back home after traveling... my neighbor called me the other night & told me to take a look outside at the moon. There was a huge crescent rising over the water. She wondered if it were sparkling on the water? I did too, so I got in my van & drove down to see (it was just over 10 degrees out, I wasn't going to walk it). Indeed, it was beautiful, lights sparkling on the far shore and reflections of moonlight on the water. This is a small 5"x5" quick study for a larger painting I'm starting this week! Can't wait! I've really been drawn to the sky this winter, day or night! and my neighbor's interest in the moon? she wants to paint this inside the dome in her dining room ceiling!! cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home