Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cabbage and Leeks - sold

9"x12" oil on linen mounted on panel

I'm down in Easton, MD this weekend at a workshop taught by Tracey Frugoli. This was so helpful, - reinforced much that I already knew, answered questions I was wavering on - and increased my confidence level. All in all, very helpful! I am so excited to get back home and put all this to good use! This exercise today was very fun. I had bought the leeks yesterday at the local farmer's market here in Easton, and some one else had bought some cabbage, other items were brought in & we arranged our own set-ups in the room to share with another attendee or two. I do love to have beautiful produce to paint! And soon, once I get back home to CT, I'll be cooking up some potato leek soup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home