Friday, July 6, 2007

Country Sunshine - sold

6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite

This is another one (paired with yesterday's sunflower) that I spent a bit of time tweaking....strengthening the values. Now I love it...I'm much happier with it.

Got lots done today, shipped one painting, framed up 4 & delivered to a show. Had the car serviced (no I'm not driving to Ireland! ha, but I do have a long way to the airport!). Now, to finish that packing!!! (the part I like least!). Hope my family remembers to feed the cat while I'm gone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Kling said...

I just love sunflowers. These are especially stunning. My sunflower seeds sprouted and are about 6 " tall so far. You will see them on my blog later on this summer. Thanks for sharing yours.

July 6, 2007 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home