Friday, April 17, 2009

Tidal Basin Blossoms; Cherry Trees DC



8"x10" oil on gallery wrapped canvas .75" deep

"The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty and truth."
- Albert Einstein



The lovely cherry blossom trees along the Tidal Basin in DC have such wonderful knobby trunks and branches that reach out and over the sidewalk. People watching's part of the fun during the festival. I really enjoyed my visit down there earlier this month!

2 Comments:

Blogger Luis FIGUEROA said...

Wow!! Kewl painting; I also love the sight of the tidal basin´s cherry blosoms. Greetings.

April 17, 2009 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Roxanne Steed said...

Hola Luis,
Gracias por visitar mi blog! Yes, Washington, DC is a great, fun city!

April 17, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home