Saturday, May 22, 2010

Spring Morning, Marlborough, CT plein air



8"x10" oil on Belgian linen mounted on board

"I think you might dispense with half your doctors if you would only consult Dr. Sun more."
~Henry Ward Beecher


I spent a delightful day over in Marlborough, CT today. I was at an invitational plein-air event hosted by Artisan Framing & Gallery. There will be an opening for this show of plein air works on June 26th & 27th! More information to follow! I love being out in the open air, painting with friends! I hope your day was a delight, too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Artist said...

love the way your painted the trunk of the tree up front!

May 22, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Lisa Daria said...

I like the warm tones and that shadow under the tree.

May 25, 2010 at 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home