Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kissin' Cousins



6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard

"Dear beautiful Spring weather, I miss you. Was it something I said?"
- Kim Corbin


From "Dueling Grannies" to this new one, "Kissin' Cousins", more items from the kitchen to paint. More snow on Wednesday, and it's just past midnight as I write this and we've been getting pounded by ice pellets for the last two hours. It's supposed to turn back to snow some time in the middle of the night, this is going to be a mess. Needless to say, I've enjoyed the studio time working with still-life set-ups. Getting to explore color through items in my home, rather than in my garden or beyond.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home