Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sunshine and Happiness Floral







10"x8" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival panel

“Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” -Robert Heinlein

The last painting from the Valentine's Vault! A bit larger than the last few I posted.

Just so you know I haven't been simply goofing around this week, after I finished the rest of my 2011 accounting for my business and paid my CT sales tax on Tuesday, I have been going through lots of reference photos I had stashed away during the holidays, and decided to make a quick charcoal sketch of this young friend of ours....a friend of our daughers. Now she is grown with a little one of her own! The painting I (think) I've finished today I'm calling 'Baby Kiss'- I'll post it tomorrow!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home