Friday, July 13, 2012

Hostas And Ferns Welcome To My Woodland Path

9"x12" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival panel

For more information about this painting click here, or contact me here.

Follow me on my woodland path, 

The hostas are blooming and lead the way -

sparkling against the dappled sun and shadow of the woods. 

Ferns wave across the 'midlands' of this place,

soft and frothy,

waving in their sunlight and shade.

Birds flit among the hammock of trees,

calling me with their song.


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila Vaughan said...

A lovely gentle palette. It reminds me a bit of the palette I used to paint you!

July 14, 2012 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Roxanne Steed said...

Thanks Sheila! I admit to being a bit of a 'woodsy' nature gal! :-)

July 16, 2012 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home