Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cove, Marsh Morning CT Coastal Landscape

8"x10" oil on linen mounted on archival panel
I have some paintings "in the vault" in my studio, that still need a home - perhaps yours??
  
I do hope that you've been enjoying the tiny ACEOs and my older works 'from the vault'.  December usually ends up being a very busy month, squeezing painting time down to a minimum. I've got the beginnings of Christmas shopping done so that 'to do list' is getting shorter.

Hoping this odd fluke of warmer weather holds out for me to get back outside painting a few more times. Through most of the year, I spend my time outdoors painting (en plein air).  I grew up in the south, but have lived in CT off and on for about a dozen years now. I'm dedicated to spending as much time as I can getting to know my 'newfound' home by going out and painting it. There's nothing like being out in the open air, with nature surrounding you....in all that stillness, there is a lot going on!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home