Thursday, June 20, 2013

I have arrived!


I can't believe my good fortune...and I do wish you were here to share it with me! Oh if I could have tucked you away in my luggage and brought you with me! What a joy this place is.  I knew that a workshop with Dreama Tolle Perry would be MORE than painting....but a whole uplifting outlook on life! In this group of sixteen artists, MANY of them have studied with her several times and as we met this evening to chat and get to know each other, we are surprised and happy with how our paths have entwined.  Yes, one of those "it's a small world" experiences.

Bill and Corrine, the owners of Le Vieux Couvent share their home and meals with us so graciously. I truly feel like I'm in a place that I belong, a place that envelops each of us in creativity.


Even though I was exhausted from the travel and lack of sleep, I felt energized by the beauty that surrounded me. So off I went with camera in hand to take photos of Le Vieux Couvant and the surrounding area.
So while it's a bit overcast today, the company is warm and engaging- and we are all ready to begin our workshop tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Standlee said...

Thanks for the great photos.. IF others post from the workshop on their blog please give us a link so we can see their posts also.

June 20, 2013 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Thanks for keeping us posted on your wonderful painting adventure with Dreama. How super for you! Please say HI to Bruce Bingham for me. Thanks. ~Joan

June 25, 2013 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Roxanne Steed said...

Thanks Joan, I told her the first day! This has been a wonderful painting trip, so much to tell you when I get back!

June 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home