Friday, August 8, 2014

Summer Garden, I

16"x8" oil on linen mounted on archival panel
For more information, or to purchase, click here.

Oh Summer - how delightful you are!! 
I look forward to meeting up with you each year...and enjoying every single day with you!  

But you leave after only a few fleeting months...
every. single. year. 

Paintings of your sweetest memories are mine to share, 
and enjoy throughout the rest of the year.

Reminding me of why I love you, 
again, and again.  

 

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I really love this. Your colors are gorgeous and the design is perfect with the pink fingers above the wonderful arches of orange.
Another great one, Roxanne.

August 11, 2014 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

What wonderful sunlighted colors.
There is a beautiful transition of colors all the way down to the bottom.
I thought I had already commented on this so I have to check when I do it from the phone that I check to see it went through.

August 13, 2014 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Roxanne Steed said...

Hi Julie, Thanks for the comments! Sorry I was a bit slow to 'click them through'. It's been one of those weeks where every waking moment is filled to the brim...So glad you liked the color in this!

August 13, 2014 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home