Saturday, January 10, 2015

Winter Tide - Day 10 of #jan30in30

4"x4" oil on archival panel

Yet again, it is mid-night and I am just posting this painting after a very packed day.  I do want to complete this challenge though. We are one-third of the way through, and I know this will go quite quickly. Now that I'm returning to this habit for the month, it does force you to think about what will be your next composition. Even when there is a full day with "life happening to the max" I find that even a small painting is helpful to keep those ideas moving to completion and to prevent one from getting 'rusty'. 

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Very nice Roxanne. Happy to see artist doing the 30 day challenge.

January 11, 2015 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Roxanne Steed said...

THanks so much Joan! A challenge it has been... just keeping up with the 'business' end of art that goes along with being a painter. whew! (will I catch up?) ;-)

January 22, 2015 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home