Sunday, May 6, 2007

Bloom Where You're Planted- sold

4"x4" oil on gessoed masonite

Yesterday I went to the nearest plant nursery and got a load of color! Oranges, hot pinks, fuscias, blues, reds & lavenders - all in various flowers to put in my front flower beds. But in my favorite blue ceramic pots at my front door...I wanted geraniums - when I saw the various pinks - I knew that's what it would take to brighten up my front door, a pale pink and a hot fuscia pink! Another little vine like plant will trail out in white flowers around the edges of the pot. After a grey morning, the sun came out to light up the porch. My favorite time of year...is when it's time to plant flowers!


1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Kling said...

I love Geraniumns and yours are so pretty. I hang Ivy Geraniums planters on my deck and by summer's end it looks like a cascade. They seem to thrive on strong light and neglect. Love your painting, I'm going out to look for some this week.

May 7, 2007 at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home