Friday, October 26, 2007

Autumn Riot! - sold



4"x4" oil on gessoed masonite artboard

Oohh - I love to see what my neighbors have on their porches during my morning walks! I take my camera with me most days, just in case there is that amazing shot along the way. On the next street back from us is another cedar shingled house with this huge pot of mums & a pumpkin next to it...almost the same color. When the morning sun hits it - all the color elements from yellow to almost deep purple in the shadows are found in this riotous heap of blossoms! Just another reason to love fall besides the colorful trees!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Hardy said...

Hi Roxanne! Thanks for you comment.... love to hear peoples critics! Love this one .. I'm a sucker for orange, love the texture too!

October 27, 2007 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home