Monday, November 19, 2007

False Starts, Packing & Puttering...

Traveling at Thanksgiving??!! I must be nuts! I'm flying out tomorrow & will have set foot in 3 airports, one car rental and a hotel in a distant town before reaching my final destination on Wednesday. I feel like I'm on a great quest. But reuniting with old friends AND all our children IS a great adventure that I look forward to. In running final errands for the trip, doing last minute laundry before packing, I'm trying to decide whether to bring my smallest paintbox in my backpack. It usually travels well, but do I want to risk it during Thanksgiving week? I must be insane. Well, I have 'til tomorrow morning to decide whether to bring it or not. I'm bringing my laptop, in hopes of having internet connection where I'm staying. Not too sure of that either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home