Sunday, November 11, 2007

Passages (in progress)



9"x12" oil on masonite artboard

I did a little tweaking on this piece Friday night before I went to bed (at 2am). Saturday we were up early to drive down to Maryland for my aunt & uncle's 50th wedding anniversary!! Talk about passages! This was such a fun/sweet event! It was great fun to catch up with cousins I hadn't seen in a long time! (and get to see my brother, too!). So we just got back this evening after way too many hours on the Jersey turnpike & Garden State Parkway! And New York traffic is crazy no matter which route you take. My brain is fried. No more painting this evening - fiddle dee dee - tomorrow is another day, great for painting! My brain needs to chill out! I hope to wrap this up tomorrow and begin something new!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home