Friday, June 13, 2008

Painting at the Ruins, Ballycarberry Castle



6"x8" oil on Belgian linen mounted on professional artboard (Raymar)

This is one I'm re-posting. We leave today(Saturday) for Ireland, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! Ron is coming with me this time. My painter friend that I'm going over to visit is hosting a 2 woman show for us the last day we are there. One of her neighbors, that bought one of my paintings when I was there in March is hosting a cookout for us after the show, I'm thrilled, - they are so nice & I really look forward to seeing them all again. I'll return on the 23rd; until then......

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila Vaughan said...

Roxanne, hope you have a great time in Ireland. Looking forward to the landscapes!

June 13, 2008 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Roxanne Steed said...

Thanks Sheila!!

June 14, 2008 at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home