Thursday, January 29, 2009

Giddy & Windblown.......ndp



"When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible, if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself."
- Isak Dinesen

Today's photograph is called, "Giddy and Windblown". No painting today, but I'm still giddy with delight over finishing a long tedious task of last year's book-keeping. I have gradually figured out the program to make it work, and each bit I did got easier each time I worked with it. I also spent time today buying new ink cartridges, cleaning out what I could and nursing this printer back to health...for a bit longer anyway! Tomorrow (Friday) I'll be wrapping paintings to ship, and start a new painting of boats from my travels around Ireland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home