Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BFF-NYC - sold



10"x8" oil on linen mounted on panel (Raymar)

"She was one of those happily created beings who please without effort, make friends everywhere, and take life so gracefully and easily that less fortunate souls are tempted to believe that such are born under a lucky star."
- Louisa May Alcott


BFF- "best friends forever" is such a sweet kid phrase. Have they known each other since childhood? or depend upon each other recently? I so enjoy people watching wherever I go. On one rainy day in New York City I spotted these two walking along arm in arm. I never got the chance to see if they were close in age, or as far apart in age as mother/daughter. But I enjoyed watching them simply enjoy each others company as they made their way down the sidewalk. It was a drizzly day in April two years ago now, but I remember all the 'bright spots' along the way. They were just one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home