Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Foxgloves By The Fence, Plein Air In The Artist's Garden - sold



6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite artboard

"When you go out to paint, try to forget what objects you have before you.... merely think here is a little square of blue, here an oblong of pink, here a streak of yellow, and paint it just as it looks to you."
- Claude Monet


After all the cool rainy days we had earlier, we are certainly getting rewarded for our patience lately. It has been really beautiful! How could I resist going outside in the late afternoon?

I had a wonderful studio visit with one of my collectors this afternoon. It was so nice to meet her finally! Thanks Jill! If you'd like to arrange a studio visit on your way in to visit downtown Mystic, contact me through email or phone - 860-245-5537.

If you're looking for a particular painting and find it already sold, I do take commissions- and will 're-create' that favorite one for you! And - they can be done in the size to suit YOUR wall space! Just reply to this email and I'll send you a price list per size to help you determine exactly what you need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home