Friday, October 9, 2009

Sheep on a Misty Morning, St. Finian's Bay - sold



11"x14" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival panel (Raymar)

I really enjoyed this commission - the antics of sheep (especially the babies) are so funny to me. They always make me smile. This collector wanted to commemorate her travels to Ireland with her favorite memories!

It was quite a productive day on Friday, framed up some of my newest paintings to show at Total Design Source in Old Saybrook, CT. If you've never had the pleasure of a visit, it's such a beautiful place! The rest of the late afternoon was spent on framing other pieces & completing some show entries.

Exciting news - I'll be participating in "Out & About Norfolk" on the dates of October 22-24th. It's a plein air paint-out & show. Please visit this link for more information!

1 Comments:

Blogger mpwynters said...

Your work is beautiful Roxanne! Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Maria

October 11, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home