Friday, September 25, 2009

Derrynane, View to the Sea with Cows, Ireland, Kerry County, oil painting Roxanne Steed Fine Art



20"x20" oil on deep gallery wrapped canvas

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized; they die when neglected. Life is a long line of opportunities."
- John Wicker


This is from a previous trip to Ireland, and a stop along the ring of Kerry. These cows grazing along these hills that roll right down to the Atlantic Ocean were so beautiful! I'm currently working on two commissions of coastal Ireland, but this one is still available - thought I'd re-post it in case you've missed seeing it!

For purchase information, email me: roxannesteed@gmail.com

****Artists notes: In the coming blog-posts I'll be sharing some of the best advice from some of the best artists that I've had workshops with! These will be included in some highlights of my own upcoming workshops. The first one that I'll share with you is Charles Sovek. I had studied his books & web-site for years, then was able to take a workshop with him the year before he passed away. He was an incredible gifted teacher & artist and a very generous person! Please share this blog with your friends! I'd love to grow my readership! More in the next blog entry about Mr. Sovek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home