Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Special - Berries 'n Blue




6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite archival board

This one's "from the vault"....tucked away, (secretly hoarding it, it's one of my small favorites). Nothing like lush, juicy berries represented with lush, juicy paint...on my favorite blue & white dishes. I'm reposting this as I've been working on a commission piece (shh! it's a surprise). I do love taking on commissions- they're especially fun when they are done as a gift, birthdays, weddings, engagements, commemoration of special vacations, or even a 'gift to self', they are particularly delightful....I'm glad I get to be in on the fun!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $75 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

1 Comments:

Blogger Artist said...

i can see the paint, that's how thick it is! love the thickness and the strong red color

June 18, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home