Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Friend In Da Hood (pet portrait)- sold



4"x4" oil on archival panel

"If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around."

-Will Rogers


My neighbor has a new pup, as of this past December, and he is the cutest little thing! Well, he was quite little, and has since doubled in size. He's still a relatively small dog, a cross between a Bichon and a Shih tzu - he looks quite like a little teddy-bear - adorable. And lucky for me, I get to visit him whenever I like! He's gonna be one cool little dog when he grows up!

Welcome to my latest new subscribers! I do hope you enjoy the paintings, photos & stories! I always love hearing comments from my readers!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home