Saturday, April 9, 2011

October Wedding (a 2nd commission) - sold



10"x8" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival panel

"Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be."

- Robert Browning



Yes, it's been a few days since I've posted here on this blog. I've been working on a few things this week, including this commission piece- quite similar to one I finished this past November. It is for the same family, but a different family member! I'm so happy and grateful to help my collectors commemorate the big events in their lives in a very special way. Please contact me here if you'd like to find out more about commissioning a painting for a special event in your or a loved ones life

I also have begun framing new works to take to London Square Gallery in Norfolk, VA; where I'll be doing a demonstration of my palette knife work on Saturday, April 30th. If you're in town, I'd love to have you stop in to visit! More information on tomorrow's blog post (or sign up for my Cheer Factor email newsletter here.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home