Friday, March 8, 2013

"How Thoughtful Of You" Floral Lilies Gerbera Daisies

6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite panel
For more information or to purchase, click here.

My dear daughters sent me a lovely bouquet the other day. Wonderfully fragrant with Stargazer Lilies, Gerbera Daisies, and other little blossoms, of course I couldn't resist painting it.  It's always so nice to be thought of ....and wonderful to have fresh flowers! (especially for a painter!). Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I love this - bright fresh colors and lots of movement. I think the way you did the vase is amazing.

March 11, 2013 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Roxanne Steed said...

Thanks so much Julie - I really am having fun with these florals & mixing in some of those techniques you were using in your video!

March 11, 2013 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Roxanne Steed said...

Thanks 'Gexton', glad you like these recent ones. Seems like we've been doing a lot of traveling lately...and dealing with health issues in between. It's always better to be back painting! Cheers!

March 12, 2013 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home