Thursday, February 18, 2016

Bringing Home All The Fun!



I've been enjoying a bit of fun on Instagram (just look for roxannesteed on there. I had never tried taking those little video shorts - oh my goodness, now that is a cute little blast of fun.  Hoping to share it here with you. Just working on some sketches, planning our trip to Ireland this September 11th through the 18th.  For specific details of our trip, you'll want to check out this link.  

Can a place be exciting, mysterious, beautiful, charming, restorative, and intriguing? Well, it is all of these things on Valentia Island and the surrounding areas that we go painting and exploring. I've been back many times now, I'm starting to feel like a local. Our host Barbara Mastaglio lives there part of the year, and takes us places that "the regular tourists" don't get to see or experience.  I do hope you'll join us. For all levels of sketching experience- I'll teach you techniques to use, and you'll be bringing home all the fun - memories you'll treasure forever. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home