Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fiddle-dee-dee!


"Fiddle-dee-dee, I'll think about it tomorrow!"
-Scarlett O'Hara, from "Gone with the Wind"


I used to think the end of that quote was "Tomorrow's another day". Don't know where that came from, but it did somehow replace the "I'll think about it tomorrow" for me. I got into Chincoteague this evening as the sun was starting to set. As I rounded the last bend in the road approaching the causeway that crosses the marshes, everything was bathed in golden light. After I hauled my gear to my room, I took some pictures of the marsh that I had just crossed, the skies turning their last bit of purply mauve before darkness. I'm worn-out from the drive (it's Thursday night as I right this)- as for painting today, "fiddle-dee-dee, I'll think about it tomorrow" when we start our paint-out (Yay for Friday!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home