Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sail Away



8"x16" oil on canvas mounted on archival panel


"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust


If wishes were horses? no, if wishes were boats, I'd be sailing back into summer. Just a bit of escapism, thinking of late summer, watching this gorgeous sailboat on the CT River past Old Saybrook. I'm not a sailor, don't own a boat, not even a canoe....but I do like to watch them. There is this incredibly beautiful sailboat that looks like one of those old wooden ones. It is so glossy, well cared for, and I know that it is the same one I've seen several times. It just makes me think of summer!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $256 USD plus $15 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home