Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Morning Geranium Welcome, Plein Air in the Artist's Garden



6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite artboard

"Restlessness and discontent are the first necessities of progress."
- Thomas Alva Edison



Good Morning Geranium Welcome, Plein Air in the Artist's Garden

About This Painting:
Just back from my walk, the humidity was rising, a storm might be coming through. I decided to start right away while the sun was on this side of the house! I really love the shadow patterns.

Media: oil on gessoed masonite artboard
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)

How to Purchase:
send me an email

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! Such wonderful color!

July 17, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger kaycrain said...

LOL! Roxanne, I just noticed we both painted blue pots of geraniums for today!
Love yours!
K

July 17, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home