Thursday, February 3, 2011

Berries 'n Blue



6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard

"Adopt the pace of Nature: her secret is patience."

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sometimes patience during the winter is pretty tough to think about when you're anxiously awaiting Spring to arrive.

Yet - another painting to bring out of the 'archive'! I am offering these 'Valentines' at 2009 prices during the month of February. They are dry and ready to ship as soon as your Paypal payment clears! I also accept personal checks - it just takes a good bit longer for it to travel through the mail from your house to my bank. Paypal is that sure bet to receive it in time for Valentines Day!

******For these Valentine special offerings, I'll cover shipping via Priority Mail (for continental US) between now (Feb 1st) and Feb. 14th! Treat your sweet-heart to something wonderful, that lasts forever, isn't fattening, and is the perfect size! Forwarding this email to 'the likely suspects' might be helpful as a gift-giving guide! OR be good to yourself, a personal Valentine 'from you to you' might be just what you need.

My fourth Valentine offering for my subscribers this month is, "Berries 'n Blue" a 6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard. Reply to this email to let me know you'd like this piece & preferred payment method. Your Valentine price is $100 +zero for shipping (see above)! ...all in the name of love! Email me at roxannesteed@gmail.com for more information!

Now go on, work on that love life!

Yes, indeed, I have been painting new pieces while posting these older works, I have a couple saved up ready to post soon!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home