Monday, February 20, 2012

Lavender Lovelies



5"x7" oil on gessoed masonite archival panel


"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." ~John Muir

John Muir sums up my thoughts so well. My visit to Keys Creek Lavender Farm is certainly one of those beautiful, natural places where nature heals and gives strength to body and soul. I'm sure that's why I've enjoyed painting from memory as much as I did painting out on location there. I'm hoping for a return visit some time this summer!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Another beautiful piece Roxanne! I would love to see these fields in person!

February 23, 2012 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Roxanne Steed said...

THanks so much Norma!

February 23, 2012 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home