Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Round The Bend In Dingle Town


6"x6" oil on gessoed Masonite board
For more information, or to purchase, click here!

So here's an experiment.... This evening I'm blogging on my iPad, just to make sure I can figure this out without too much frustration. So in between laying out clothes and paint gear today, I had to sit down and at least paint something small.  So this little scene is from one of my previous trips over. I had been looking through old photos of travels to Ireland and decided I may as well get a quick bit of painting time in, too.

For the sake of sharing some quick news and carrying less heavy stuff, this may do the trick. But I have a feeling I'm going to miss having my laptop. What I won't miss is the shoulder strain from carrying too much.

To make this work, I got a card reader from the Apple store, so I could download photos into my iPad. Now these gizmos only hold so much data, so it won't be something I do all the time, but for travel, I hope to make it work. Once you get your photos downloaded into your ipad, you can alter your photos a bit by cropping, etc.  In order to load your photos from the photo file on your ipad, you need to have downloaded the 'Blogger' app. That will allow you to access your photo file.  

Well, it's a good deal later, and I'm back to edit this on my laptop. Center the text, re-size the photo so that it's not over-run by text from the side-bar, as well as add a link. Whew, that feels better!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home