Monday, March 19, 2007

As Far As The Eye Can See (unfinished)

20"x20" oil on canvas

I began this one this afternoon. I decided to take a little break & mess with the mac - since I'm definitely behind the learning curve on this. I've been using a pc for so long - whew. So far so good, I've got a post! Now, I'll go back to painting a little bit before bed. Perhaps I'll have the results ready to post tomorrow! (yes, I usually underpaint my landscapes in a warm, earthy tone... )

to be continued!....

2 Comments:

Blogger Hamza matar said...

wow, i was never a good painter but i always enjoyed a good painting, keep up the hard work u sayin aint finished yet, am expecting something gives a soul to this painting tomorrow, just sands and clouds, not a sun

March 22, 2007 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Gosh, I love your work! It's gorgeous.

March 24, 2007 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home