Sunday, March 25, 2007

As Far As The Eye Can See - sold

20"x20" oil on canvas

Hey, I think it's done. Took me a little bit to get back to it. In between finishing it in 'fits & starts', I began 3 other little paintings. Ideas start coming & I want to get them down before the thought is lost. If I have at least the start down, it will come to a finish, sooner or later.

As Far As The Eye Can See shows a beautiful view of some wetlands area near us, in Stonington, CT. On this particular day last summer there were cumulus clouds stacking up in the sky, marsh grasses waving in the soft breeze, light humidity, and the water winding it's way through grasses, cutting abstract shapes at will. This view helps me remember a moment - where I'd like to be right now.....in the warm sunshine of a summer day!
This painting is sold to Ted Wu of Madison, CT. Thank you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home