Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sunlit Farmhouse - sold




8"x10" oil on linen mounted on Profesional artboard (Raymar)

I am still dealing with computer issues. I can't use Firefox as my browser & upload pictures for some reason, it keeps freezing me out. So I have to use mac's Safari - I am stumbling through this, grouchy as can be at having to waste sweet time re-learning something that I already liked in the Firefox application.

This is one of the farmhouses you see down along the Eastern Shore of Virginia. It is one of my favorite drives, when I am heading from New England down to either Chincoteague or Virginia Beach. There is much development happening here in the last few years, at an increasingly rapid pace. These lovely places on large expanses of land won't be around too much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home