Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cheer Factor - Daily Thoughts on Art & Life



This is an 11"x 14" oil on linen mounted on board, not for sale.

It is the cover of my new book, "Cheer Factor - Daily Thoughts on Art & Life" compiled from the daily emails I've been sending out since early May of this year. It contains 50 images and uplifting quotes from these daily emails which began as a gift of gratitude for those who have encouraged me in my art journey. I spent today finishing up the work I've been doing on this project - hopefully I'll see the first copy in my hands some time next week?!

For now, if you are interested in receiving CHEER FACTOR, email me directly at roxannesteed@gmail.com - just say, "Send me Cheer Factor - and I'll include you, too. So you can start your day with a daily "Cheer Factor" greeting - AND you'll be the first to be notified when the book is out & available for purchase!

3 Comments:

Blogger The BLAHGGERESS said...

Congratualtins This is awesome!

December 7, 2007 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Cheryl Kling said...

It's hard to keep up with you girl!
Perhaps we'll see the book at the January meeting?
Exciting news!

December 7, 2007 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Diana Moses Botkin said...

What a happy piece this is, Roxanne. It is peaceful and cheering at the same time. Congrats on finishing your project!

December 7, 2007 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home