Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cheer Factor Daily Thoughts on Art & Life, vol. I



IT'S FINALLY HERE & I'M THRILLED! It is 6"x8" and thin enough to carry with you anywhere. There are 50 images and quotes from my daily paintings and emails sent in the daily Cheer Factor emails I send out (email me to subscribe). It is a wonderful January treat to take some quiet time with an 'uplifting read' and beautiful images to view. Many folks have commented to me how they save these emails to look at again from time to time, or print them off to save....now you can have 'the early edition' all in one nice book. I'm extremely pleased with the print & color quality! I have 10 copies available currently, (to 'test' the waters) priced at $40 + $5 shipping. You can purchase then via a paypal invoice on the Daily Painters website or from my ebay store site, or via snail mail. Just drop me an email roxannesteed@gmail.com (or click on the links) if you're interested!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Kling said...

Bravo, Roxanne! Isn't it great to fullfill a goal?!I know it was a lot of work. I hope you bring a copy to the group so we can see it up close.

January 14, 2008 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Takeyce said...

Congrats, Roxanne!

January 18, 2008 at 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home