Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lily, Lily, Summer Lily



8"x10" oil on Belgian linen mounted on professional artboard (Raymar)

These are some of the most vibrant blooms of summer! Over at Harkness Park there are so many beautiful flowers. The plantings are arranged so that their surroundings make them even more outstanding. I believe this orange lily is a "Turk's Cap Lily" (by the way the blossom hangs down & the petal ends curl up tightly).

For purchase information, click here.

We are down to the last week before we move to our new house. Probably not much painting will get done this week as I transfer my old studio to my new space....as well as the rest of our household! Everything is coming along rather nicely, I've arranged for the utilities to be transferred finally. I'll certainly be glad when we all unpacked and set-up in our new place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home