Thursday, July 23, 2009

Painting in the Sunshine-ndp



Doing what I love best!

"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby."
- Langston Hughes


Well, this is what I'd prefer to be doing when it's not raining "silver liquid drops" on my head! I'm hoping to meet up with fellow DailyPainter Jan Blencowe in Old Saybrook tomorrow (Friday). Hopefully the weather will cooperate! If not, well, the studio is a fine place to be on a rainy day!

The "Van-gogh" mobile has 4 new tires, new windshield wipers, and a new headlight as of Thursday. It drives like new...so to be extra nice to it, I took it through the car wash. Naturally, it started raining before I got home! Funny how that works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home